Friday 11 May 2012

I'm Back (with a new book).

I've re-started my old blog: The Art of Den L. Scheer 2 after a two year break. I'm now out of high school and studying Fine Arts at Curtin University, Western Australia.

A few things have happened since I abandoned my last blog but probably the most notable is that my debut picture book was published in May. It is called In the Beech Forest and was written by the legend Gary Crew (the Water Tower) and published by another legend Paul Collins over at Ford Street Publishing in Melbourne.

The book can be purchased from most large book retailers.


I'll be at the St Hildas ASG Autumn Bazaar at the Chidley Campus on Saturday 11 between 10:30 and 2:30pm in Mosman Park if anybody locally wants to buy a  book directly from me and have it signed.  I'll also post updates regarding signings and other author/illustration conferences I will be attending.

Regarding the subjects of the blog, I plan to be posting a variety of things: art features, sketches, new books from myself and other people, vintage fairs, books sales and anything else I find interesting.

Thankyou to everybody who follows this blog and I hope you enjoy reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment