Monday 26 May 2014

Exams Spur a Five Hour Scrim



During my Printmaking class today our tutor told us to prepare for our exam next week. I may have had a minor panic attack because I thought the exam was in two weeks and not so soon. My peers had a similar reaction to the awkward date since most units are marked in week fifteen, not week fourteen like we are.

After the class ended at 5 pm I stayed back in the print studio until about 8 pm.  We'll have to see how my arms pull up tomorrow after five hours of scrimming.

The backlog of process images for university, Golden Z Club and misc. blog articles is something to be appalled at. It's a struggle to fit in the editing work with university and the RHP marketing campaign preparation. Turns out organising your own marketing campaign eats your free time, but I've managed to have the media materials and event venue budgeted, which is arguably the hardest part of the campaign. I should get the book within the fortnight and I haven't had anything printed yet.

It's such a relief to have the launch penciled for August, though.

Once this particular exam is over, I plan to pull one of Pan's tricks to sleep all day and run around all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment