Thursday, 7 June 2012

Mr Charisma with Pipes

This is the first image I have completed for a series designed in my univeristy print class using horses as a motif to explore space (the primary reason being that I own two and have photos of them, thereby dodging copyright issues when referencing). This was a practice as it is my first A1 monoprint and took only 3 hours! I can do a graphite of this size in 20 so I'm loving the media. The image appeaeras to have scratches because the poly I used as a plate was an old slip between steel sheets I found in a scrap yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment