Thursday 2 April 2015

UPDATE: Diary of a Lost Near-Graduate

Without university to schedule your world for you adapting to the real world is like a hard kick up the butt. Fortunately I have one unit to wean me off my academic overlords, but its still taking some time to get useful. The lack of graduate jobs has really hit my friends hard and I understand where they are coming from now. It just takes so much time to scramble grant applications and other work orders together.

And I have a new donga.

If you don't know what a donga is, it is a brilliant, beautiful thing of cheap Australian construction.

So between moving, overcoming a small bout of dodgy diet induced fatigue, realising how much paper work eats your life and learning how to economically get out of bed in the morning, things are going ok.

But more to come on that later. A couple things are in the pipeline as prep. for the second half of this year. Should be a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment